MEDICAL AND DENTAL HEALTH GROUP
CURRENT CONTRIBUTORS IN Identification and DEVELOPMENT of medical and dental health outcomes
- Carrie Heike, MD, MS, Seattle Children's Craniofacial Center, Seattle, WA
- Liz Prada, DMD, MPH, Lancaster Cleft Palate Clinic, Lancaster, PA
- Kelly Evans, MD, Seattle Children's Craniofacial Center, Seattle, WA
- Donald Chi, DDS, PhD, Dept. of Oral Health Sciences, School of Dentistry, Univ. of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Noreen Clarke, DNP, RN, CNS, Craniofacial & Cleft Center, Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Lizbeth Holguin, DDS, El Paso Children's Hospital Cleft and Craniofacial Center, El Paso TX
- Erin Shope, DDS, Eastman Institute for Oral Health, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
Been Working On
The GOALS of our current efforts are:
1. To identify process metrics and outcomes relevant to medical and dental health for children with clefts of the lip and palate.
2. To facilitate collaboration of research/audit networks to investigate medical and dental health outcomes for children with clefts of the lip and palate.
3. To complement the work of other Americleft Groups.